- A unique main character: a knight turned into stone who needs to keep fighting to avoid disintegrating
- 20 completely different levels in 4 beautiful environments loosely inspired by real-life locations
- Roughly 50 types of both short- and long-range weapons, allowing each gamer to find their own, individual combat style
- HD Rumble support, further increasing players’ immersion
- At least 7 hours of addictive, exciting gameplay
- Epic boss fights at the end of every location
- Breathtaking graphic design
- Numerous power-ups that enrich the gameplay
Castle of Heart, from 7Levels, is coming in Q1 2018 exclusively to Nintendo Switch! For now, we get a short teaser and an outline of the main features. We will keep you posted as new information becomes available!
How Far Will You Go For Freedom
By Edwin Velez
Reviewed on Xbox One
Released on December 1st, 2016 for Xbox One, Also On PS4 & PC
Developer/ Publisher: The Game Bakers
NOTE: This article was updated on 1/17/18 to reflect our thoughts on the Nintendo Switch Version.
There are quite a few interesting games discounted right now on Xbox Live thanks to the Artistic Adventures sale. We’ve reviewed a good chunk of them here at P2R, so if you’re on the fence about one or two of the titles, fear not: We’ve gathered a selection here in this one convenient spot for your perusal!
Player2Reviews aims to be a reputable second opinion on the gaming industry covering news, reviews, and commentary on all things pop-culture!