- Sharp Controls that give the play complete control with double jump, triple jumps, wall grabbing, spells, and more.
- A world map that reveals the far corners of the nightmare the further your path takes you
- Hidden collectibles that are able to reveal a multitude of possible endings
- Precious Stones that are used to purchase items at the store or sacrificed as tribute to save the game.
- Player Choice: You are able to choose who you want to talk to and talk to someone could change the outcome completely.
While this game is not available until Q3 of 2017, the Steam Greenlight page can be visited with this link if you are interested in checking the game out. But I warn you, the nightmare might consume you!