Oh...Sir!! The insult Simulator is heading to Playstation 4 and Xbox One this spring. Want to be a smart-ass trash talker but too scared to say it to a real-life person’s face for fear of being on the receiving end of an epic beatdown? Well, the developers Vile Monarch have created the perfect game for you so you can protect your pimply-privates from a prolific punching.
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Beleaguer your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the “Online world”
- 10 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits, and hilarious “insult components”
- 5 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 5 different trying situations and environments- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
The price and exact release date details have not been officially announced yet, we will keep an eye out for future updates!
By: Richard Jewell
Player2Reviews aims to be a reputable second opinion on the gaming industry covering news, reviews, and commentary on all things pop-culture!
All 3DS Batman #BreakdownsAndBrews DLC Giveaways Google Play Hardware IOS/Android Late Night Netflix Let's Play Movies News Nintendo Nintendo Switch Original PC Player2Plays Preview PS4 PS5 PS Vita Review Reviews Steam Submissions #TBTReview Trailers Twitch Unboxing Video Games Xbox Xbox One Xbox Series X/S Youtube