Turtle Beach Corporation, one of leading companies in gaming headset development, has unveiled their latest headset, the Recon Camo gaming headset. This multiplatform headset is set to release this fall for the Xbox One, PS4, and PC and is priced at $69.95 USD. With the immergence of movies like Dunkirk and the newest Call of Duty being set during World War II, the team behind this new headset thought it would be great to incorporate the aesthetic feel of camouflage and military green into the design. Juergen Stark, the CEO of Turtle Beach, has stated that “It’s clear games are excited to return to the WWII theatres of war in Europe and the Pacific, so we set out to deliver a high-quality gaming headset with the look and feel to match that passion”.
Key Features for the headset include the following:
· Rugged and Comfortable Design that allows for hours of playtime while still being comfortable for the user.
· Larger 50mm Speakers that provide 56% more surface area than 40mm speakers, providing a clearer and more immersive sound quality.
· Clear Chat Communications that pick up your voice loud and clear for easy communication with friends and teammates.
· Convenient master volume and mute controls to easily change the volume or mute your microphone in the midst of gameplay.
· Versatile Compatibility that will allow you headset to work with Xbox One and PS4 with the 3.5mm jack as well as any PC, Mac, or mobile device with 3.5mm connectivity.
If this headset sounds interesting to you, pre-order the headset here today!
By Brett Wolfe
Player2Reviews aims to be a reputable second opinion on the gaming industry covering news, reviews, and commentary on all things pop-culture!
All 3DS Batman #BreakdownsAndBrews DLC Giveaways Google Play Hardware IOS/Android Late Night Netflix Let's Play Movies News Nintendo Nintendo Switch Original PC Player2Plays Preview PS4 PS5 PS Vita Review Reviews Steam Submissions #TBTReview Trailers Twitch Unboxing Video Games Xbox Xbox One Xbox Series X/S Youtube