Classic RPG battles with a twist. Battles are fought in the turn-based style that all old school fans know and love, depleting the health of your enemy with attacks and special abilities to win the day. Now here comes the twist: players can form towers by stacking captured monsters on top of the twins heads to give a variety of helpful bonuses and give you an extra edge in battle, adding an extra layer of strategy to the encounters. In addition to that is the unique style of graphics, which Square Enix are touting as fresh, toy-like visuals.
For any longtime fan of the Final Fantasy series, or anyone looking for an adorable chibi-fied RPG, this is one game you’ll want to keep an eye out for. There are three editions available for pre-order on PS4.
Day One Edition
- Game disc
- Extra digital content, including White Chocobo, Glow Moogle, and Red Bonnetberry mirages, a Sephiroth summon, and a Japanese voice over option.
- Same as the Day One Edition, plus unique packaging and a 24-page art book. Only available at select retailers.
- Same as Day One Edition, plus:
- A set of 3 mini figurines; Cloud, Lightning, and Squall
- A special 80-page hardback art book showing off the new visuals
- A special case resembling a pop-up book
The Collector’s Edition is only available through the Square Enix website
You can pre-order here https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/413429/world-of-final-fantasy-collector-s-edition-ps4